Our team at WSM Plastic are working tirelessly to supply our customers within the cleaning and hygiene industry with essential components for their products to support the fight against COVID-19.
We are operating as normal and in accordance with UK Government guidance we are following their ‘five steps to safer working together’ guide to ensure our employees, customers and suppliers are kept safe. We are continuously monitoring the ever-changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19 developments and update our procedures accordingly.
We confirm we have complied with the UK government’s guidance on managing the risk
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Stay safe and well from all of us at WSM Plastics.